2013年5月29日 星期三

好巧 What a coincidence!  

好巧 What a coincidence!  中譯在下方

A chicken farmer went to the local bar. He sat next to a woman and ordered champagne.
The woman said: "How strange, I also just ordered a glass of champagne as you."
"What a coincidence," said the farmer, who added, "It is a special day for me. I am celebrating"
"It is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!" said the woman.
"What a coincidence." said the farmer.
While they toasted, the farmer asked, "What are you celebrating?"
"My husband and I have been trying to have a child for years, and today, my gynecologist(婦科醫生)told me that I was pregnant."
"What a coincidence," said the man. "I am a chicken farmer and for years all my hens were infertile, but now they are all set to lay fertilized eggs."
"This is awesome," said the woman. "What did you do for your chickens to become fertile?"
"I used a different rooster," he said.
The woman smiled and happy to reply, "What a coincidence, me too ! "

中譯如下:

有一個雞農去吧台喝酒,坐在一個婦女旁。他點了一杯香檳。
那位女士說,好奇怪,我也點香檳。
雞農說,好巧。又說,我正在慶祝。
婦女說,這是個特別的日子,我也在慶祝。
雞農說,好巧。
當互相乾杯時,雞農問,妳慶祝什麼呢?
我與我先生幾年來一直想有孩子,今天我的婦科 醫生告訴我我懷孕了。
好巧,我是個雞農,我的母雞多年來都不受孕,最近它們開始生受精的蛋了。
婦人說,好好啊,你如何使奞雞受精的?
他說,我用另一隻公雞。
婦人笑著說,好巧啊! 我也是。

沒有留言: